The Maryland Water Monitoring Council
|Board of Directors|
|Carl Weber Award|
· The 14th Annual Conference Program with Abstracts is available in PDF format here. (6.0MB)
· The 13th Annual Conference Program with Abstracts is available in PDF format here. (2.2MB)
· The 10th Annual Conference Program with Abstracts is available in PDF format here. (1.4MB)
· A database of non-tidal, Chesapeake Bay Watershed Water Monitoring projects is available for download
· If you are participating in or interested in water monitoring studies, please fill out our Maryland Water Monitoring Survey!
· Preliminary results of the Maryland Water Monitoring Council Survey are available on the Survey Results page.
· Report of Investigation 71 - A Strategy for a Stream-Gaging Network in Maryland is now available online. Click here to read the executive summary. To obtain a copy of RI 71, contact our Publications Office. To download a copy of RI 71 in PDF format, click here.
· You can read the latest version of the Maryland Water Monitoring Strategy paper online, in HTML or PDF format. Click here to view this document. Beginning in 2001, the Council's Programmatic Coordination Committee will invite members to help modify and update the State's water monitoring strategy that will better coordinate monitoring activities by government agencies and non-government organizations in Maryland.